Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:2584 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Supr Daily - Director/Senior Director - Finance Controller - CA (6-11 yrs)
Finance Controller - Director/Sr. Director - [Qualified CA must]
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS)
- Manage and comply with all regulatory reporting requirements and tax filings
- Lead the monthly close process and MIS reporting to management and investors.
- Leading the ERP implementation project along various automation projects in Finance
- Leading a team of 3-6 employees across corporate office & branch offices and ensure high performance
- Support the Leadership team in developing and delivering the organization's financial and business strategy
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure timely closure of Statutory audit and Internal audits.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting. Create processes & systems to ensure quality & health control.
- Manage the cash flow requirements and prepare forecasts, investment accounts and review monthly results to implement monthly variance reporting
Preferred Qualification, Functional & Behavioural Skills :
- Startup Experience or E-Commerce Experience in Operational Finance Role ( AR or AP or Finance Controlling / Accounting )
- ERP knowledge of Tally is must . ERP Navision/ Oracle .
- Chartered Accountant.
- Expertise in managing end to end Accounting, Taxation, Internal Audit. AP, AR, Taxation, Cash flow management
- Excellent MS Excel and Reporting skills.
Traits & Values
- High Integrity: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and aligns with the values of the organization
- Communicate Effectively: Excellent written, Spoken & Presentation skills
- Result orientation: Anticipate, understand, and respond proactively to organizational needs and deliver results
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, and activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.