Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:2093 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Supr Daily - Director/Senior Director - Finance Controller - CA (6-11 yrs)
Finance Controller - Director/Sr. Director - [Qualified CA must]
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS)
- Manage and comply with all regulatory reporting requirements and tax filings
- Lead the monthly close process and MIS reporting to management and investors.
- Leading the ERP implementation project along various automation projects in Finance
- Leading a team of 3-6 employees across corporate office & branch offices and ensure high performance
- Support the Leadership team in developing and delivering the organization's financial and business strategy
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure timely closure of Statutory audit and Internal audits.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting. Create processes & systems to ensure quality & health control.
- Manage the cash flow requirements and prepare forecasts, investment accounts and review monthly results to implement monthly variance reporting
Preferred Qualification, Functional & Behavioural Skills :
- Startup Experience or E-Commerce Experience in Operational Finance Role ( AR or AP or Finance Controlling / Accounting )
- ERP knowledge of Tally is must . ERP Navision/ Oracle .
- Chartered Accountant.
- Expertise in managing end to end Accounting, Taxation, Internal Audit. AP, AR, Taxation, Cash flow management
- Excellent MS Excel and Reporting skills.
Traits & Values
- High Integrity: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and aligns with the values of the organization
- Communicate Effectively: Excellent written, Spoken & Presentation skills
- Result orientation: Anticipate, understand, and respond proactively to organizational needs and deliver results
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, and activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.