Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:4896 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Supr Daily - Director/Senior Director - Consumer Products (5-9 yrs)
About the Organization :
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by
Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling its unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand the reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- Execute on the product charter for customer experience @ Supr that will help re-imagine grocery consumption paradigms in India
- Collaborate effectively with functional stakeholders across Business, Technology, City Operations to prioritize, develop and deliver products in an agile environment
- Manage the full product lifecycle - ideation, defining features, user research, writing specifications and tracking of performance metrics.
- Be the voice of the customer in the org by building effective feedback channels to stay on top of the pulse of the customer
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- 5+ years of product management experience in consumer internet companies
- Obsessed about understanding customers needs and aspirations and taking pride in solving their problems
- Strong business acumen and a passion for delivering outsized outcomes
- Strategic thinker who can define a long-term vision but thrive in execution and driving immediate results in unstructured environments
- MBA from Tier 1 Institute or prior experience in early-stage startups is preferred
- Strong UI/UX design background delivering great customer experiences or data analytics background with an intuitive understanding of ML is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.