Principal Consultant at Max HR - Search Solutions
Views:5572 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Supply Network Design Lead - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
Purpose of the role :
- The Logistics Operations CoE will be responsible for supporting the integration of individual category strategies with supply chain initiatives across Asia Pacific region to drive operational excellence.
- The AMEA Supply Network Design Lead will deploy and ensure the consistent application of the organization International Supply Network Design (SND) Methodology for designing and updating logistics network within the Region.
- The Lead will regularly interact with country & category leadership to identify opportunities for application of the SND methodology.
- The supply network designs will optimize the end-to-end Logistics Network, taking into account the intermediate and long-term portfolio, route-to-market, customer and growth strategies.
- The Lead will play an active role in continuing to teach the CS&L leadership in the region about SND methods and best practices. The SND Lead reports to the Logistics Operations CoE Lead.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Capability to develop and analyse network alternatives, deliver recommended optimized solutions.
- Capability to rapidly evaluate changes in the Region's Logistics network footprint.
- Evaluate series of alternative to determine the best overall solution considering cash, cost and service.
- Present supply network design proposals and gain alignment with business units and integrated supply chain leadership; align network roadmaps with growth and capital strategies (including SCR)
- Acts as key point of contact for SCR team, and support associated modelling of logistics network impacts from various restructuring and optimization proposals.
- Builds a data base that allows increasingly nimble and quick response to various SND requests
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.