Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:2287 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Supply Chain Role - Printing Label (10-15 yrs)
Supply Chain Manager - Printing Label
- Manages & develops our supply chain to optimize costs, quality & growth.
- Establishes & develops strong relationships with key suppliers.
- Identifies & develops alternative suppliers for major product lines.
- Researches suppliers to support introduction of new products.
- Looks for opportunities to cut costs while maintaining positive relationships.
- Takes lead in negotiating pricing & contract terms.
- Ensures suppliers meet our quality & delivery expectations.
- Works with suppliers & internal staff to resolve quality issues when necessary.
- Visits suppliers to strengthen relationships & evaluate the ability to meet our needs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- This position will be key to provide packaging, printing and labels commodity, inventory best practices and materials management for the North America Supply Chain organization.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE or MBA in Supply chain with 10-15 years of experience in the Printing Label Or Paper industry coupled with a strong familiarity of the EXIM clearances and order execution is very important.
2. Knowledge of automated inventory systems; Knowledge of materials management techniques and processes e.g. MRP, JIT, MRPII; Knowledge of budgeting methods and systems
3. Experience with printing & manufacturing.
4. Knowledge of leadership, managerial, and supervisory techniques and principles
5. Skill in performing detailed work in an accurate and organized manner
6. Skill in effective oral and/or written communication
7. Skill in conflict resolution
8. Skill in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail, Word and Internet Explorer;
9. Ability to communicate well with account management, warehouse, engineering, and planning.
10. Strong negotiation skills.
11. Willingness to travel frequently.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.