Trainee Consultant at Flexi Careers India
Views:3376 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Supply Chain Manager - Auto/Auto Ancillary (12-17 yrs)
- Strong exposure in SCM, MRP, Logistics, International Exposure, Communication, Leading Managers .
- Provide leadership and direction to supply chain teams responsible for the management of all facility supply functions in alignment with the Order-to-Delivery SAI and the Velocity CSF.
- Ensure that the supply chain divisions manage supply chain processes aligned with the CPS Supply Chain Process Manual and adhere to the CPS Supply Chain Rules.
- Supply chain span of control includes supply chain processes, planning, material requirements, inventory management, demand and orders management, supply chain performance and logistics.
- As a member of the Business Unit Leadership Team, provide input to business unit goals and strategy development.
- Accountable of the development of the supply chain organizational design, key enterprise inventory metrics, point of use material availability, prime product availability and reduction of cash to cash cycle time.
Willing to work at Tiruvallur Plant at Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.