HR at Futurestep Recruitment Services Private Limited
Views:774 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Supervisor/Team Leader - Customer Solutions - Payment Processing Firm (7-11 yrs)
Supervisor - Customer Solutions
- As a Team Leader in Customer Solutions, you will build, develop, and lead a team of employees into a high performing team that meets or exceeds performance goals.
- Engage and develop your direct reports, foster an open collaborative environment where best practices are shared.
- Support and drive needs-based initiatives through communication, coaching, best practice sharing, and calibrations.
- Review, communicate and coach to daily performance, quality, behavior and attendance standards at the individual and team level. Utilize formal corrective action procedures as required. (20%)
- Schedule, prepare and lead the required number of 1:1 coaching and team learning sessions and stand-ups that are interactive, engaging and agent driven based upon developmental needs (20%)
- Complete the required number of case/email/ phone quality reviews per teammate each month. Work cases and escalations as required. (20%)
- Know and support company and departmental procedures; regularly review and ensure that agents follow procedures, process flows and guidelines. (20%)
- Participate in teammate selection, internal talent movement, and training needs assessment and closure of knowledge gaps. (20%)
- Customer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Time Management
- Business Acumen
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Motivating Others
- Strong communication skills in all formats (verbal, written) and ability to effectively communicate with teammates, peer supervisors and department management
- Ability to direct and motivate others and effectively delegate to achieve goals
- Demonstrated ability to drive for results (move the needle); Understand and articulate the impact of key metrics to teammate and department results.
- Ability to recognize the need for and lead through change management initiates while maintaining and driving teammate engagement
- Ability to effectively balance company and customer needs to deliver against NPS targets and business goals
- Proficiency in external systems (Internet, Office Applications)
- Basic knowledge of applicable or relevant internal systems and cloud-based software (such as Kana, Zendesk, Slack, Confluence, and any other department-specific tools)
Experience (Required): Up to 2 years leadership experience
Education: Bachelor's/PG Degree or equivalent work experience required
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed within the role.
- They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties, and skills required, nor be the entire list of behaviors or expectations for which one may be measured upon within the performance review process.
- Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Additionally, Individuals need to be able to work any shift within a 24-hour period Monday through Sunday.