Human Resource Coordinator at Supertails
Views:827 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Supertails - Assistant Brand Manager - Henlo (2-6 yrs)
Henlo is a DC petcare brand in the pet nutrition space. We are building this brand from the ground up to disrupt the existing standards & quality of pet nutrition. While building a brand from scratch is fun, it requires unwavering faith in the idea, an in-depth understanding of the market & lots of ideas to break the clutter. Henlo is born to pave the future of everyday pet nutrition by treating it as - vital science' so that involved pet parents get the power to spend more time with their furry ones as they live their longest and healthiest lives. If this sounds like you, we would love to welcome you with a wide grin on our faces, saying henlo!
What you will do:
- Take brand ownership and devise the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translate brand strategy into the brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Plan and execute communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Design degree brand & marketing campaigns for building brand awareness and brand love.
- Take end-to-end ownership of Henlo's social media to handle by curating the content strategy and managing the monthly social media calendar
- Own growth metrics of social media channels - engagement rate, follower growth etc.
- Use data, customer insights, feedback and customer-centric thinking to deeply understand the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage.
- Ensure that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and manage the expectations with various stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with market developments and analysing consumer insights as well as competitor strategies.
- Guide the Advertising & Promotion budgets.
- Work with different cross-functional teams as required, to effectively drive execution and performance.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of work experience in Brand Marketing
- Ability to articulate ideas and key objectives
- Stakeholder and agency management is a must
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- MBA in Marketing/Brand Management preferred
What we offer:
- Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep learning curve
- Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high-impact potential
- Employee-first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity and furry friends
- Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation.
Location: Bangalore, Indira Nagar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.