SuperK - HR Business Partner (5-10 yrs)
SuperK - HR Business Partner
About SuperK :
- We are re-imagining how Bharat's neighborhood retail, the unorganized Kirana stores of today will get transformed into organized convenience retail chains over the next decade - we are driving this change.
- SuperK is a well-funded early-stage startup that offers a full-stack solution to empower small format retail stores in Tier 2 and below towns.
- SuperK is rebranding existing small format retail stores and providing them with the benefits of procurement, tech systems, intelligence, and marketing at scale to create a chain of mini supermarkets. Some parallels can be drawn to how Oyo has transformed the small hotel industry, Medplus & Apollo have changed pharma retail and BigC & others have changed offline mobile buying.
What you will be doing :
- Assist the leadership team in recruiting tech and non-tech talent across different levels ; entry to senior
- Collaborate with the Hiring managers in writing/reviewing JDs, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, rolling out offers
- Formulate HR policies that can be followed by employees across levels
- Maintain proper documentation across employee lifecycle right from joining to exit
- Ensure all the HR policies are adhered to in the daily operations
- Partner with the management team to conduct activities such as performance management, employee engagement, rewards and recognitions, and others
- Lead and guide a team of HR professionals in executing their responsibilities at different locations
What we would like to see in you :
- 5+ years of experience in HR generalist roles
- Experience in working with tech / non-tech workforce.
- Strong people management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take ownership, be a self-starter, and have attention to detail