SuperK - Brand Manager (2-4 yrs)
About SuperK :
We are re-imagining how Bharat's neighbourhood retail, the unorganized Kirana stores of today will get transformed into organized convenience retail chains over the next decade - we are driving this change.
SuperK is a well-funded early-stage startup that offers a full-stack solution to empower small format retail stores in Tier 2 and below towns. SuperK is rebranding existing small format retail stores and providing them with the benefits of procurement, tech systems, intelligence, and marketing at scale to create a chain of mini supermarkets. Some parallels can be drawn to how Oyo has transformed the small hotel industry, Medplus & Apollo have changed pharma retail and BigC & others have changed offline mobile buying.
About the role :
The Brand Manager at SuperK will play a critical role in shaping and positioning the SuperK brand across offline and online platforms through 360-degree marketing and branding activities and initiatives covering content marketing, event management and local PR. He/she will work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to actively contribute to SuperK branding and marketing initiatives.
What you will be doing :
- Brand Building through meaningful storytelling, groundbreaking campaigns, and effective marketing
- Establish and maintain brand budgets. Work with the internal team and agencies to coordinate all brand management requirements.
- Work with the social media team and conceptualise unique social media content
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Identify, partner and engage with suitable celebrities/influencers to improve brand recall
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns both offline and online.
- Drive standard programs and initiatives with online & offline influencers.
What we would like to see in you :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Should have proven experience driving measurable results from marketing campaigns in the offline channels
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Prior experience improving the brand recognition, visibility and recall in Tier-2/3/4 markets
- Strong communication skills.
- Telugu proficiency is required to conduct market research and manage content.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.