SuperK - Associate - Strategy (0-3 yrs)
About SuperK :
We are re-imagining how Bharat's neighbourhood retail, the unorganised Kirana stores of today, will get transformed into organised convenience retail chains over the next decade - we are driving this change.
SuperK is a well-funded early-stage startup that offers a full-stack solution to empower small-format retail stores in Tier 2 and below towns. SuperK is rebranding existing small format retail stores and providing them with the benefits of procurement, tech systems, intelligence, and marketing at scale to create a chain of mini supermarkets. Some parallels can be drawn to how Oyo has transformed the small hotel industry, Medplus & Apollo have changed pharma retail and BigC & others have changed offline mobile buying.
About the role :
Operations make up for one of the most critical segments of the business encompassing supply-chain management, logistics management, inventory management, and warehousing. You will be working on various challenging problem statements defining the operational strategy and building/improving processes to meet the demands of a fast scaling business. This is an opportunity to work directly with the Department Heads, with huge growth and learning.
What you will be doing :
- Get deep into various verticals and come up with new processes and strategies to improve operational efficiencies and scale the vertical.
- Conduct fast experiments to help stay ahead in the game.
- Building new workflows to assist in the overall team strategy
- Analyse data to identify actionables
- Establish cross-team relationships to enable the execution of multi-functional processes
- Execute identified actionables by taking along the relevant team members
Above all, grow along with the business and take on larger responsibilities in the near future.
What we would like to see in you :
- Hands-on, go-getter attitude with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Exposure to Excel/Google sheets or any other NO-CODE tools
- Analytical Skills
- Spoken Telugu will be an added advantage
- This is a pre-MBA strategy role, great for folks looking to fast-track their careers or go for MBA.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.