AGM - Talent Acquisition at Sunsure Energy Pvt Ltd
Views:1124 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Sunsure - Associate/Senior Associate - Founder's Office (3-6 yrs)
About Sunsure Energy
Sunsure Energy is a leading renewable energy player focussed on accelerating corporations in the energy transition to RE100. Sunsure is backed by Partners Group AG with an equity commitment of $400 Million towards our vision of building the largest industrial decarbonization company in India and SE Asia.
Our present day offerings include Open Access and Behind-the-meter Solar PPAs, Virtual PPAs and Green Attributes. Sunsure is targeting 3 GW of operational RE capacity by 2027 and also venture into technologies like wind and battery storage in the years to come.
About the Role
The Founder's Office team is focused on solving some of the most pressing strategic challenges in the company, working directly with the founding management team (FMT) at Sunsure. The work profile would be dynamic but always high-impact. These would include creating:
- Business plans including Go-to-market Strategies, Financial Models and Execution Roadmaps for Managerial Committee discussions
- Effective tracking mechanisms for business plan progress against high-level KPIs set in consultation with the FMT
- Well researched and in-depth concept notes for strategic initiatives such as: New Market Entry, New Product Portfolios, Pricing Models, etc.
- Roadmaps for key strategic and org-wide initiatives and act as liaison between the FMT and the key internal and external teams for driving these
- Assisting in Key Account Management activities for the key customer accounts managed directly by the FMT
- Will have to play a role in Board Meeting Decks
- Handle Investor Queries with the leadership team
- Qualification: B. Tech. from Tier - 1 Institute, OR, MBA/PGDM from Tier - 1 Institute
- Work Experience: 3 - 5 years of experience in Business/Strategic Consulting with a Top Tier firm
The ideal team member in the FO team should have the ability to:
- Work closely with the founders on business problems and take a big-picture approach to creating solutions
- Collaborate widely with key stakeholders within the business
- Conduct in-depth research to bring out critical technical and commercial insights for solving business problems
- Drive org-wide initiatives along with key internal stakeholders designed in consultation with the FMT
- Create financial models for evaluating business projections
- ,Clearly articulate strategic vision into easily consumable documentary collateral using PPTs, Word docs, etc.