Assistant Vice President - Human Resources at Sunstone Eduversity
Views:1060 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Sunstone Eduversity - Vice President - Corporate Communication & Public Relations (8-20 yrs)
Exp : 8 + years
About the company:
- Sunstone Eduversity is a funded startup that is revolutionizing the higher education space. Founded in 2015, the Company's vision is to create industry-ready professionals at scale, aligned with dynamically changing industry needs.
- The company's single focus on creating industry-ready professionals is further highlighted by the fact that the company doesn't charge any fee from the student at the beginning and works only on the pay after placement model.
- Company partners with existing colleges well-equipped in infrastructure to run its program. The company leverages technology to run and manage the whole program enabling standardization of course delivery. This ensures that students are getting high-quality education across multiple campuses.
To know more about us: www.sunstone.edu.in
Sunstone Eduversity is looking to hire a senior member for Corporate Communication in the Gurgaon location to join the team, to be the go-to person for maintaining relations with all current and potential corporates through various media (Social Media Communication, Email Marketing, Newsletter, among others). As a key member of the Corporate Outreach Team, the individual must be a creative thinker and a very strong communicator.
- Increase the visibility of the Company through all available media
- Should be well versed with Linkedin Marketing, Email Marketing, and using other social media channels for quality, timeliness, and accuracy of messaging
- Owning and growing all corporate communication channels like - corporate newsletter, events, social media engagement, and for other marketing collateral related to Corporate Clients
- Managing weekly/monthly newsletters in collaboration with other teams
- Drive new corporate engagement initiatives to ensure maximum visibility of the brand
- Managing brand-building campaigns, Events, Awards, Social media Marketing, and PR, from concept to execution with a key focus on result-oriented outcomes
- Adhere to meeting to strict deadlines & working with cross-functional teams
- Creative thinker, and demonstrable track record of collaborative and creative working
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills
Experience and Key skills:
- 3-7 years of work experience
- Ability to identify trends and react quickly to keep the brand relevant
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritizing workload when needed
- A positive attitude and a desire to produce measurable results
- Good project and people management skills, attention to detail, and planning to hit deadlines
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Graduate Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication
- MBA preferred