Managing Partner at AP Capital Advisors
Views:7847 Applications:976 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:485
SunEdison - Program Management Role (2-5 yrs)
- Program manager will be responsible for overseeing the achievement of larger organizational goals. They coordinate efforts between different projects without managing any one of them. Instead, they lead the overall program with strong attention to strategy, implementation, and delegation.
- Program managers are highly skilled professionals who help organizations stay on schedule, on spec, and ultimately on an upward trajectory of success and growth.
- This position is a multi-dimensional role which covers Program Management involving, identifying and coordinating the interdependencies among Products, Projects and other important Strategic Initiatives across our organization with various stakeholders in each of the departments and coordinating their efforts to make sure everything that needs to get done to drive success
- Daily program management throughout the action items' life cycle
- Provide data-driven analysis and insights to facilitate executive decision support
- Program-manage key initiatives and organize periodic reviews and assessment
- Manage and drive all leadership meetings along with clear agenda
- Co-ordinate with cross functional teams to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Report on program performance to the executive team
- Audit and health check on projects and programs
- Manage Operating meetings and Board deliverables
- Business process documentation and management