Recruiter at SUN Mobility
Views:3289 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
SUN Mobility - Cost Accounting Role - Budgeting/Financial Planning - ICWA (4-8 yrs)
- Cost Accounting with experience in budgeting, Planning, etc.. from Manufacturing Environment
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Position will be responsible for handling cost accounting and budgeting.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity and product such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost and profitability
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard/budgeted costs to actual production costs
- Control expenditure using costing information
- Preparing budget and analysing on regular basis.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services and various costing reports.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
Desired Skills :
- ICWA/CA qualified with 3-5 yrs. of experience in Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Computer Literate - Strong Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Experience with Tally
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports