Manager - HR at Sunlife
Views:1515 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sun Life Financial - Agile Coach (12-18 yrs)
SunLife : Agile Coach
- B.E. / B Tech / MCA with 10 yrs of experience
- At least 3 yrs as a Agile Coach / Scrum Master
- Programming experience is a must
Job Role and Required Skills :
- Designing a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
- Implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization.
- Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- Provide subject-matter expertise and coach teams around the principles, practices, of Lean and help build an Agile mindset and culture within teams.
- Participate in establishing a roadmap for the Agile transformation along with the sponsors and driving its implementation across multiple teams
- Facilitate estimation and planning, daily progress, customer reviews, demos and retrospective sessions with teams.
- Guide the team in their continuous improvement journey using the relevant metrics such as WIP, Cycle time, Throughput
- Coach the teams around specific methodologies that include Agile Chartering, Story Mapping, Persona creation, Value Stream Mapping, Release Planning, and Impact Mapping etc.
- Conduct sessions with teams around Agile Overview, Processes and Practices, writing user stories. backlog refinement, TDD, Test automation, CI and on agile tools and techniques as required. The approach should be creative, innovative and effective to ensure concepts are understood by the team.
- Coach and mentor other scrum masters within the organization. Ensure that their Agile ways of working are consistent across the teams
- Provide insights into areas for improvements with a focus on outcomes.
- Build a good rapport with sponsor and senior management within the client organization highlighting periodically the risks/issues/concerns in Agile adoption with solutions to overcome bottle-necks and ways to institutionalize practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.