Senior Officer at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Views:856 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation - AVP/VP - Trade Finance Sales - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (7-13 yrs)
Purpose of the position:
- Responsible for Origination, Marketing & Business Development of Trade Finance for Corporate Clients for SMBC India.
- Closely work with Coverage, Credit Risk, FX, Legal, Compliance & Operations Teams.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the development of Trade Finance business for Corporates in West & South India across Japanese & Non Japanese client segments.
- Responsible for promotion and execution of Digitization, Supply Chain solutions across Accounts Receivables and Supplier Finance, Documentary Credits, Guarantees & Priority Sector Lending.
- Responsible to liaise with Colleagues of GTFD in other countries and utilize Bank's global branch network to support client's requirements
- Responsible for Trade Related Initiatives like internal process approvals (new/modification), Product note Approvals, Product rollouts
- To enhance Business Promotions jointly with the Corporate Banking Team, for Trade Finance
- Implement credit facilities and liaison with related department for execution of Trade Transactions.
- Guide and support Coverage to prepare credit applications for Trade product related limits
- Review legal documentation of trade products relating to facilities offered to customers and liaise with internal and external stakeholders for smooth implementation.
- Monitor utilization of trade limits and track flow of transactions
- Monitor market developments/movements including relevant customer news/information and make necessary reports to Management in a timely manner.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Candidate should be preferably an MBA from a premier B-school or a C.A
- Upto 12 years of working experience with good exposure to Trade Finance & Supply Chain
- Well versed with Import & Export Finance, Domestic Trade, Capital Account Transactions & Digitization
- Product development experience from need-gap analysis to commercial rollout and product portfolio management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.