Senior Officer at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Views:1778 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation - AVP - General Administration (9-13 yrs)
Working under the direct supervision of Vice President - General Affairs, the Assistant Vice President - General Affairs will be responsible for supporting the overall administration functions including inventory management, procurement function, fleet management, travel management, vendor management and general office administration. The key function of this position is to oversee the proper implementation of Standard Operating Procedures and Systems across General Affairs operations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Admin Activities: Office utilities, Logistics arrangement, Facilities maintenance, Vendor management, Expatriate management, issuing of necessary orders and taking all disciplinary issues with suitable action, Monitoring outsourced staff
- Procurement / Supply Chain Management: Identifying vendors, Defining SLA's, Purchase Requisition and Purchase Orders, Negotiations with vendors, Contract & Service Management
BCP: BCP schedule, Fire drills, Update policies
Record Management: Compliance of departmental record / control books, Classification of files, documents, archives etc
Annual Action Plan: Preparation of Annual Action / Business Plan with targets specifying tasks, timelines, procedures, budget allocation and outcome for General Affairs
Capacity Enhancement: Asses staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency. Train personnel and allocate responsibilities.
Operational Efficiency: Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Minimum of 9 years of work experience in relevant responsibilities
- Proven experience as Manager / Senior Manager Administration for at least 2 years
Special Skills Required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with financial and facility management principles
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities along with attention to details
- An analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Fluency in English is strongly preferred
- Expert user of Excel and MS Office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.