Talent Acquisition Manager at Sulekha
Views:657 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Sulekha - Manager/Senior Manager - Finance - CA (2-5 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager- Finance - With CA qualified and CS Knowledge (for Chennai location only)
Are you passionate about financial analytics and obsessive about steering business growth? Do you believe that that there is no detail too small and are driven to get things done? Do you love staring at data & spot trends? Do you have the burning desire be a financial fortune teller and steer business performance? Are you a CA qualified person?
We have the perfect engagement for you. It's not just a job. It's where you would work hands-on to make a meaningful impact to your life and Sulekha.
Sulekha: India's Expert Services Marketplace
Driven by passion and perseverance, Sulekha is one of India's biggest and fastest-growing digital marketplace for expert services, connecting users with the right businesses in real-time across thousands of location-categories. Sulekha's sophisticated and proprietary AI and ML driven technology platform and innovative processes that have been refined over several years, connect millions of users and local businesses, leveraging deep technology/process IP and domain intelligence.
Sulekha's unique mobile and cloud solutions operate at scale to provide:
- Matchmaking for local services where a physical interaction between a user and a service provider is needed
- Digital services delivery for EdTech services that can be rendered online
Sulekha's growth is powered by its forward-looking innovation driven structure and a start-up culture of participation, learning and experimentation. We guarantee you a vast scope to learn, opportunity to experiment, acquire multi-faceted skills, gain exposure to the latest technologies, and thus become a top-notch business and thought leader in record time.
Roles and Responsibilities - With CA qualified and CS Knowledge (for Chennai location only)
- Manage monthly and quarterly accounting based on company's principles and processes
- Develop monthly MIS and unaudited financials for shareholders with summary, as required
- Liaise with internal and statutory auditors to finalize audited financials in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all internal financial controls, checks and balances
- Drive planning, analysis, coordination and consolidation of corporate annual operating plan/ budget/ targets/forecasts
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results and provide decision
- Develop and refine key business metrics and drive robust analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, while evaluating possible alternatives with a view market trends and recommend appropriate actions to management
- Conduct comparable analysis as necessary in support of key business metrics and objectives
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future financial performance
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Prepare monthly consolidated and regional financial analyses as well as deferred revenue schedules by business. Assist with annual and quarterly forecasting
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions
- Assist with the development and maintenance of complex pricing models
The ideal candidate
- CA qualified with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Exposure to company secretary and legal activities
- Experience in managing company annual audits
- Sharp financial analytics foundation, familiarity and comfort with data mining tools, financial modelling and forecasting.
- Advanced experience working with the corporate budgeting process
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Understanding and interest in Market research, business intelligence, and valuation comps is an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and ability to work independently
- Self-starter with the passion to learn and grow. Ability to switch between complex to routine tasks as required.