Sulekha - Enterprise Sales Role (4-6 yrs)
ProManage Platforms Pvt Ltd.
Role: Enterprise Sales
- ProManage is a pioneering tech- and AI-based Marketing-as-a-Service platform developed to serve multi-location enterprise clients increase, manage and measure digital engagement opportunities with prospects and customers, leveraging several valuable business and technology partnerships with global leaders such as Google GMB/Chat, Microsoft Bing, Meta WhatsApp/Instagram, Knowlarity Cloud telephony and others.
- Pro-Manage is an award-winning SaaS platform, recognized by Business World, Indian Business Council, Retail Association of India and e4m. ProManage is also the only platform in its category, listed on G2 with a 4.5/5.0 rating.
- ProManage has also attracted highly regarded brands as its clients: Bata, Tata Power, Dominos, Cafe Coffee Day, Muthoot Finance, Shriram Finance, Sterling Resorts, Dr. Batra's, Rainbow Children's Hospital, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, Mahindra Finance, Apollo Pharmacy, Titan, DHL and more.
- ProManage is developed using advanced technologies, design thinking, continuous discovery, agile development and product management methodologies. The cross-functional.
- ProManage team uses integrated customer-centric product-led marketing and growth paradigms designed to attract and retain targeted customers, maximizing life-time value and minimizing customer acquisition efforts and costs.
- Pro-Manage is developed and offered by Sulekha, one of India's largest digital business and consumer brands that has transformed local services ecosystem through an AI-based need fulfillment and monetization platform that generates millions of qualified, parameterized service requests to local service SMBs every day in 40 cities.
- Pro-Manage aspires to be the dominant, industry-leading and technologically the most sophisticated marketing SaaS platform in India with 500+ enterprise customers in the next two years.
- Pro-Manage and Sulekha have three of the most well-regarded firms as its investors: Norwest Venture Partners (Palo Alto, US), Mitsui (Tokyo), and GIC (sovereign wealth fund of Singapore).
Job Description & Expectations:
- Pro-Manage is looking for a Manager / Sr. Manager of Enterprise Business Development. In this position.
- You will assume primary responsibility for acquiring new multi-location enterprise customers to meet the business projections.
- Further, you will assume secondary responsibility for customer retention/growth and for platform innovation based on continuous discovery of customer needs.
- You will work closely with Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Technology teams to create a delightful and unified customer experience and journey from a prospect to a highly valuable customer.
- You will recruit, train, and direct a team of business development professionals based out of major cities.
- You will evaluate and develop partnerships with companies that could help acquire enterprise clients in a leveraged manner.
- Further, you will evaluate and develop an affiliate network of capable firms that can acquire customers from non-metros.
- The position is based in Chennai but will involve extensive travel.
Experience, Expertise and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of proven experience and expertise.
- Acquiring enterprise customers for digital products and services.
- Ability to generate interest with outbound efforts - Cold Calls, Events, etc.
- Experience in analyzing enterprise gaps for marketing teams in top corporate customers.
- Proven experience in meeting sales targets consistently.
- Should have a good network within the CMO or senior-level marketing fraternity in India to be able to develop business from.
- Experience working in Enterprise Tech sales, and SaaS sales.
- Experience working with product teams for pre-sales and post-sales efforts.
- Experience working with marketing teams to develop a pipeline of prospects.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Outstanding analytics and Excel skills.
- Ability to develop cogent and compelling presentations.
- Proposal development and pricing skills.
- High level of comfort with technology and systems.
Sales management skills:
- Structured forecasting.
- Systematic funnel development and prospect follow-up processes.
- Experience using CRM and systematically logging all business development data.
- Result- and outcome-orientation.
- High degree of enthusiasm, dynamism, and drive to succeed.
- Capacity of hard work and perseverance.
- Maturity to collaborate with peers to achieve overall success.
- Capability to nurture and motivate direct reports to high success.
Academic qualifications required:
- MBA-Marketing from a Top 30 College.
- Bachelor of Engineering with any specialization (Specialized with CSE will be an added advantage).
- Some experience in programming is a definite plus.
What Pro-Manager Offers You:
- Opportunity to develop cutting-edge digital SaaS business development expertise.
- Develop competence in marketing, product development, customer success, and technology.
- Highly entrepreneurial and aspirational work environment that inspires and challenges.
- Collaborative and fun work environment.
- Learning and development program to help you develop skills.
- Well-define career path and progression tracking.
- Progressive, nurturing, and respectful work culture.
- Compensation plus incentives plus stock options
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.