HRD at Sujanil Chemo Industries
Views:8095 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Sujanil - Head - Product Management (5-8 yrs)
Candidates willing to RELOCATE to Pune can Apply.
Qualifications: Post Graduate /MBA in Marketing or Product Management
Experience: Minimum 5 Years and with a Maximum 8 Years in a Leading FMCG company.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Growth Targets.
- Market research on current trending products.
- Establish timescales for upcoming products.
- Pricing and Packaging.
- Guiding SALES TEAMS.
- Collaborating with Marketing for His Product.
- Develop messaging and market positioning around products.
- Researching consumer needs and Experiences.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the business, including the sales and marketing department for Product Performance.
- Present NEW PRODUCTS.
- Gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and Customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales Head to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field sales people and Evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analysis establishing time schedules with Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Introduces and Markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with Sales, Advertising, and Production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and Training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Product Manager Skills :
- Product Management
- People Management
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Sales Planning
- Inventory Control
- Financial Planning and Strategy