HR at Sugarboxnetworks
Views:1204 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
SugarBox - Program Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
About the job :
- The primary goal of this role is to support and enable the business team to increase the use cases of SugarBox network and hence monetisation. This person will collaborate with business, product, strategy teams to increase efficiency and efficacy of various programs impacting key organisational metrics like ARPU, yield, gross/net revenue, MAU/DAUs etc. This role holder will wear multiple hats in a deep technology space.
- SugarBox has developed a patented hyper local CDN technology which can distribute digital content even in patchy / no internet scenarios making connectivity and access to the content reliable, accessible and affordable. The apps can leverage the SugarBox network to increase engagement, consumption among users and enhance monetisation. Roughly 300mn users are expected to use SugarBox network to access and consume content.
- Working closely with the business team and other stakeholders in determining the short-medium-long-term strategy for growth and driving end-to-end execution. Own the annual operating plan for the business / revenue team.
- Advocating the business / partnership team in all engagements with internal functions
- Driving key new initiatives (like developers program, startup program etc) with medium to long term impact.
- Creating processes, systems and tools that can automate, improve GTM / partner experience and enhance revenue yield.
- Act as a subject matter expert on specific projects / verticals to the business team / internal functions.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities of expansion through channel / partnerships
- Deriving insights from data and putting them into action (by working with key stakeholders).
- Define, evaluate and create appropriate metrics to capture business health and help create dashboards.
- 3-5 years of program management experience of working in the Technology/B2B SaaS/B2B2C/ internet space
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
- Energized by working cross-functionally with employees with different skill sets and influencing without authority.
- Have showcased ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting.
- Complex problem solver; a system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions.
- Minimum 1 stint at a technology company / startup.
- Passion to be in technology space
- MBA from a premier institution