HR at Sugarboxnetworks
Views:72 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
SugarBox - Product Lead - Deployment Stack - IIT/NIT/BITS (8-10 yrs)
- Obsessed with the consumer and create solutions matching his needs.
- Ability to think out of the box and create solutions that will be path-breaking
- Ability to mine data and unearth pain points, to arrive at solutions.
- A hustler who can wear multiple hats and likes chaos
- Ability to get into details, optimize constantly and handson on the field.
- Person understands business and drives a function output independently including the P&L of it.
- Ability to handle the entire product life cycle right from conceptualization to the success of the product in the market.
- Manage a multi-faceted team of developers, PMs, QA resources and designers to deliver a functional product which creates impact matching wide org level goals.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Good people and partner management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with handling products to scale operations and optimize it.
- 8+ years of Product Management experience with 3+ years leading a team of 3+ PMs.
- Must have handled at least 1 entire product lifecycle affecting 1million+ users.
- Proven record of driving business metrics including acquisition, retention and P&L.
- Engineering graduate from top institutes.
- MBA is a plus though not a mandate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.