HR at Sugarboxnetworks
Views:803 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
SugarBox - Head/Senior Manager/Associate Director - Talent Acquisition (10-12 yrs)
What does the Role Entail?
- Taking care of complete gamut of activities pertaining to Talent Acquisition across the Org
- Understanding and guiding the business about the talent pool, creating JDs, market intelligence, identifying right vendors, streamlining recruitment process, negotiation, onboarding
- Managing Campus Recruitment
- Focusing on Employer Branding Strategies - Social Media, Glassdoor, LinkedIn
- Automation: Designing Recruitment Process Flow - ATS
- Assess current and future staffing needs against the business strategy and develop / oversee implementation of appropriate talent acquisition strategies/plans
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Reporting into the HR Head
Who would be best suited for the role?
- 10 - 12 years of experience
- MBA from a Tier 1 institute is desirable
- Out of the Box Thinker. Obsessed with challenging the status quo and always keeping stakeholder interests on top of the priority list
- New Age mindset with a refreshing approach towards leading and shaping the Talent Acquisition Function - Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Someone who has worked in MNCs and established startups
- You should love numbers and motivated to innovate!
- Strategic thinking and having the ability to think long term is critical!