HR at Sugarboxnetworks
Views:1776 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
SugarBox - Head/Associate Director - Talent Acquisition (10-12 yrs)
What is SugarBox? (www.sugarboxnetworks.com)
SugarBox is a first-of-its-kind platform in the world that empowers users without an internet connection to use Apps and enables Apps to work even in places with bad or no internet / network coverage.
We are working on making internet services more available, reliable, affordable, and contextual for everyone. Over the next 2 years, our goal is to transform the travel experience for 300 mn commuters monthly, unlocking over 2.5 billion hrs of digital consumption, where otherwise Apps don't work reliably, due to unstable or inexistent cellular connectivity.
How do we do it?
We install servers at key places of interest (POIs) where users access internet services (Public transport, Rural areas, Residential complexes, Corporate parks, Hotels, Educational institutes, Retail zones, F&B outlets, etc.) Sugar Box's patented technology then uses prediction algorithms to cache relevant data from partner Apps on each local server. In addition to this, the local server uses Edge computing to manage other technical requirements such as User registration, Personalization, Security, Ads & Payments. This server is then exposed to the consumer over a local Wi-Fi so that s/he is able to use the partner Apps without any dependence on internet connectivity.
What disruption are we creating?
- The Next Billion Users globally will be able to start using Digital Services without purchasing an internet connection!
- Unlock seamless digital access on-the-go, in villages & remote areas, where users are in a near captive environment (And courtesy of the lockdown, we have all experienced what being held captive does to digital consumption!)
- Even offline consumption can now be monetized - that means consumer will be served Ads & will be able to transact even without connectivity.
- At ubiquitous scale, Sugar Box will make the internet 200% faster and 50% cheaper
What does the Role Entail?
- Taking care of complete gamut of activities pertaining to Talent Acquisition across the Org
- Understanding and guiding the business about the talent pool, creating JDs, market intelligence, identifying right vendors, streamlining recruitment process, negotiation, onboarding
- Managing Campus Recruitment
- Focusing on Employer Branding Strategies - Social Media, Glassdoor, LinkedIn
- Automation: Designing Recruitment Process Flow - ATS
- Assess current and future staffing needs against the business strategy and develop / oversee implementation of appropriate talent acquisition strategies/plans
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Reporting into the HR Head
Who would be best suited for the role?
- 10 - 12 years of experience
- MBA from a Tier 1 institute is desirable
- Out of the Box Thinker. Obsessed with challenging the status quo and always keeping stakeholder interests on top of the priority list
- New Age mindset with a refreshing approach towards leading and shaping the Talent Acquisition Function - Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Someone who has worked in startups
- You should love numbers and motivated to innovate!
- Strategic thinking and having the ability to think long term is critical!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.