Human Resource Professional at Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2105 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
SUGAR Cosmetics - Head - Performance Marketing (5-15 yrs)
- SUGAR Cosmetics is India's fastest-growing premium cosmetics brand with a portfolio of 300+ SKUs that have consistently received excellent reviews across its own and partner channels. With a cult-following across millennials, SUGAR targets 18 to 35-year-old women with clutter-breaking products that have a rich payoff and unapologetically bold brand identity.
- The 7-year old company recently secured its Series B funding from marquee investors A91 Partners, IndiaQuotient, etc. to further accelerate and build an exciting global beauty brand.
- We are now looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join us on this journey and create experiences of a lifetime. Please find further details of the position along with its roles & responsibilities in the following slides.
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- Build & Execute the overall Digital Marketing strategy for the brand across all channels.
- Plan, Execute and Optimise all paid ad campaigns across Facebook, AdWords, YouTube, Instagram, Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube to drive conversions at the best-in-class ROI. Includes leading efforts on SEM, database marketing, direct-marketing via emailers and SMS campaigns, social media, and display advertising.
- Manage all SEO efforts to ensure constant improvement in organic traffic and organic business volumes.
- Track, report and optimize key business metrics across different channels using industry and proprietary tools. Push innovative ideas and growth hacks to drive more business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target consumer and translate that knowledge to creating high-performing targeting/retargeting across all digital channels.
- Lead collaborations with stakeholders from other teams to achieve overall team objectives.
Preferences we are looking for in a Candidate :
- 5+ years of experience managing large scale digital marketing campaigns with annual spends in excess of INR 1,00,00,000 per month, preferably at a fast-growing eCommerce company.
- Excellent hands-on exposure of managing high-performing campaigns on Facebook, AdWords, Instagram, Amazon Advertising, Bing, affiliate networks and other ad platforms.
- Excellent understanding of conversion funnel, product analytics, SEO and CLTV/CAC metrics to optimize ROI.
- Data-driven, analytical with an ability to work in a target-driven environment while keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
- Outstanding managerial skills to lead and motivate a team with large spend budgets and mission-critical responsibilities.
We run a fast-paced, dynamic business and the challenges we face and solve every day are unique. We are looking for someone who can adapt quickly, handle multiple roles and is enthusiastic about growing an exciting Cosmetics Brand across multiple platforms. This role is based out of Chandivali, Mumbai.