Human Resource Professional at Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3751 Applications:798 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
SUGAR Cosmetics - Head - Human Resources (7-12 yrs)
SUGAR Cosmetics is India's fastest-growing premium cosmetics brand with a portfolio of 300+ SKUs that have consistently received excellent reviews across its own and partner channels. With a cult-following across millennials, SUGAR targets 18 to 35-year-old women with clutter-breaking products that have a rich payoff and unapologetically bold brand identity.
The 7-year old company recently secured its Series B funding from marquee investors A91 Partners, IndiaQuotient, etc. to further accelerate and build an exciting global beauty brand.
We are now looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join us on this journey and create experiences of a lifetime. Please find further details of the position along with its roles & responsibilities in the following slides.
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- Build & Execute the overall Human Resource strategy for the company across multiple functions of Recruitment, Payroll Management, Employee Relations & Engagement along with managing the company organization structure, policy and admin responsibilities
- Develop staffing strategies to recruit talent from both outside and within the organization for positions of responsibility in a fast-scaling environment. Identify and manage effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the organization.
- Design an exciting and sustainable employee engagement plan that is optimized to motivate a young and driven employee pool while optimizing spends.
- To supervise the payroll process for specific teams within the organization.
- Introduce initiatives that promote the performance-driven culture of the organization.
- Work with stakeholders across SBUs to analyze the business and capability needs for the organization. Develop actions plans, goals and objectives to meet them within timelines.
- Manage Admin processes such as Onboarding, Exit, Travel & Accommodation, Leaves, etc.
Preferences we are looking for in a Candidate :
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources with strong exposure in Organization Design and Effectiveness, preferably at a fast-growing company with a young and distributed team.
- Extensive experience in scaling up businesses with proven expertise in recruitment across levels - Retail, FMCG, Hospitality sector experience is an added bonus.
- Ability to assemble remarkable teams while inspiring others to strive for extraordinary results through mentoring & coaching
- High level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Good communicator with great listening skills and problem solver who resolves conflict in a direct and transparent manner
- Strong business orientation; drive for results and desire to win
We run a fast-paced, dynamic business and the challenges we face and solve every day are unique. We are looking for someone who can adapt quickly, handle multiple roles and is enthusiastic about growing an exciting Cosmetics Brand across multiple platforms. This role is based out of Chandivali, Mumbai.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.