HR Manager at SUEZ
Views:4297 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
SUEZ - Specialist - HR Operations & Payroll (3-5 yrs)
SUEZ WATER TECHNOLOGIES & SOLUTIONS
Job Title : HR Operations & Payroll Specialist
Function: Human Resource
Employment Type : Full Time
Primary Work Location : Bangalore
Role Summary :
- To partner with business by managing, and supervising employee lifecycle with specific focus on payroll, HR operations
Essential Responsibilities / Expectations:
1. Payroll & Benefits - Ensure adherence & seamless payroll process, address compensation issues. Also support compensation benchmarking, surveys and planning C&B framework for SWTS. Support in incentive and variable pay plan including global mobility support.
2. HRIS & Data analytics - Support and advise business based on data and facts, manage processes on Talent Up / HRIS platform
3. Employee Onboarding & Exit Management - Plan and manage seamless employee onboarding process. Handle exit process. Also partner with TA Specialist for SWTS and HRBP of HVCE for support in talent acquisition.
4. Employee Engagement - Support engagement calendar and run employee engagement activities for the business in consultation with the HRBP of HVCE
5. Support Employee Communication & Learning - partner with HRBP of the HVCE for Identifying and analyzing training gaps (technical, behavioral and leadership), manage the training programs & LMS.
6. Statutory Compliances - handle compliances for the HVCE establishment
Educational Qualification: MBA/ Post Graduation degree in HR
Experience Required (Min - Max year) : 3 - 5 years. Preference for experiences in a fast paced organization
Key Skills required (must haves - certifications/ know-how) :
- Excellent command over Excel, Power point
- Familiarization with HRIS platforms - Successfactors/workday/peoplesoft
- Self-initiated/ executed any key HR process
Key behavioral competencies:
- Good Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Drive and speed of execution
- Global operations perspective
- Business Acumen
- Objective assessment and logical thinking
Any other comment :
- Must be a culture fit for Suez Leadership Attitudes.
- Experience in managing global payroll operations, incentive planning etc will be preferred.
- Preference will be given to one who has analytical bent of mind and proficient in systems and framework design
About the company:
As a strategic business partner, SUEZ offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available, helping our customers manage and optimize their water resources and process challenges across industries and municipalities. With operations in 130 countries and employing over 10,000 people worldwide, SUEZ's Water Technologies & Solutions leverages innovation, expertise and global capabilities to solve the world's toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.
SWTS is setting up of a global engineering design and delivery center which eventually will scale upto ~300 direct manpower. It will be a state of the art centre where high value engineering work to be delivered to various SWTS regional engineering teams in the world. The role envisioned will be a key HR interface between people and the business stakeholders.