Head - Operations at Arch HR
Views:1437 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Subject Matter Expert - Curriculum Design/Academia - Education (5-6 yrs)
Job location - Santacruz
CTC - 10 - 15 L
- Creating curriculum and content (for their subject) which will be consumed by teachers and students. The content created should be error-free.
- Creating exemplar plans that will be role models for curriculum development managers. - Laying out design principles for other developers in the subject team to follow.
- Researching best practices and innovating new ways to enhance learning in partner schools.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on content created by Curriculum Development Managers, to ensure that it is high quality and error-free.
- Coaching and building capability of Curriculum Development Managers and supporting in the professional development.
- Working closely with design team to bring the content to life in books, audio visual content and teacher resources.
- 5-6 years of experience in developing content and lesson plans in a particular subject, including experience in teaching using that content or working closely with teachers to ensure quality delivery of that content.
- Graduate degree in Engineering preferred for content development in Social Science, Maths, English and Science, Bachelor of Arts (English) preferred for content development in English and Bachelor of Arts (Political Science) preferred for content development in Social Studies.
- Specialization in Early Childhood Development is a requirement for content development for pre-primary.
- Experience of working with teachers from schools with limited resources is preferred.
Skills and attributes:
- Honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and ability to collaborate
- Growth mindset and ability to receive feedback on content with an open mind
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Ability to review team members- work and coach them in their areas of growth
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things; keen to constantly innovate for our students
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high-paced work environment
Key Accounts Manager
ARCH HR SOLUTIONS