Stryker - Lead/Specialist - Talent Acquisition (5-10 yrs)
Job Description Summary:
Looking for a candidate who can help partner in IT business Talent Acquisition initiatives. The role requires the individual to Source, recruit, screen, interview & recommend external and/or internal candidates for all level jobs, including entry level, experienced professional/technical, IT, support staff and hourly, and possibly management.
The individual may utilize the services of employment agencies. Places employment ads inappropriate sources, including the Internet and print media. Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including EEO statistics. May recruit from colleges, technical schools and job fairs.
This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgment in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision. Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience. Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
Who we want:
- Dedicated achievers: People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Persuasive influencers: People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Hard-working winners:Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Collaborative partners:People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Analytical problem solvers: People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
What you will do:
a) Working effectively with respective Business stakeholders, Leadership team members, HR business partners for attracting and selecting appropriate Technology/engineering talent.
b) Own the recruiting life-cycle process beginning with understanding requirements through hiring intake meetings, develop and implement appropriate candidate sourcing strategies, sourcing candidates through self and other sources, conducting the selection process, offer negotiations and candidate joining.
c) Gather talent market intelligence with respect to key talent available in order to maintain an effective talent pipeline.
d) Using the relevant ATS for executing the recruiting process
e) Drive and be part of relevant TA projects
f) Upkeep, Analysis, and Presentation of relevant TA data for team, stakeholder management, and business reviews.
What you need:
- Preferable engineering graduate/PostGraduate with minimum 5-10 years- experience in recruiting in a process-driven environment
- Proven experience in proactive sourcing for niche roles, technical roles & functional roles and ability to assess, interview & recruit top talent across a hierarchy
- Excellent communication ability and strong influencing skills
- Ability to analyze data and present insights