CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1811 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Strategy Role - MD's Office - New Venture - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-8 yrs)
New Venture: Strategy_MD's Office_Premium Business School
We are hiring for the role of Strategy for a big conglomerate, to help them establish their new Business Venture.
- Analysis and adequate data for the strategic decisions, ad-hoc reporting, MIS on business growth,
competitors Analysis, Quarterly business review presentation to Board of Directors. Review of Monthly Sales & Operations performance.
- To understand the business goals, Short Term & Long Term Expansion-
- Analyse & advise the Director on performance of key financial & operational parameters. Will be responsible for business intelligence and various analytics as per management guidelines.
- Expertise in developing E-Commerce platform functionally & coordination with development team will be an added advantage.
- Creating a complete digital process and system in the business
- Plans/ Planning & Implementation of Systems & Process- SOPs, departmental functions systemization.-
- Responsible for technical & commercial negotiation from the beginning, finalizing & involvement in the end to end Project (requirement, conceptualization, vendor selection & negotiation, issuing of orders to domestic/foreign vendors, material planning & procurement, Preparation of Project Budget.
- Co-ordination in preparation of feasibility reports, providing data and information required for the report for expansion plans along with consultants, working with the legal department for the environmental clearance.-
- Need to undertake market research and initiate benchmarking for optimization of sales across regions.
- Explore Business potential, market trends, demand estimation and formatting strategy.
- Assist the Senior Leadership team in decision making and micro level data analytics.-
- Market place Visits, doing physical Audit etc. as and when necessary.-
- Any other responsibilities as per the discretion of the Management.-
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, coordination, and logistics-
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills-
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.