Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:795 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Strategy Role - Founder's Office - IIM/ISB/IIT/BITS (5-8 yrs)
Founder's office - Profitable growth stage venture
Job Description :
- 5+ years of business operations / consulting experience in a fast-moving, high-visibility business where you optimized processes to gain efficiencies
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to communicate ideas and influence stakeholders effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Executive presentation presence
- We are seeking a customer obsessed, data oriented EIR/COS to work on strategic projects for the
CEO's office :
- You must be solution-oriented and thrive in a fast paced, demanding and ambitious environment. This work demands a self-starter who is motivated to deliver an exceptional experience
- The role offers and requires collaboration with internal teams and external organizations that support the startup growth
- To succeed in this role, you will deploy written and verbal communication skills that enable collaboration with remote teams, influence stakeholders without positional authority, and drive results by compelling stakeholders to action through data driven proposals to peers and senior leaders.
- Tier 1 Academic Pedigree - IIT/BITS+ IIM/ISB
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.