Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:851 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Strategy/Research Consultant - Media (1-3 yrs)
- Strategy Consultants primarily analyze business practices and goals and make suggestions for improvements or company direction.
RPA Strategy & Enablement
- Providing reporting to upper management.
- Performing opportunity identification sizing by connecting primary and secondary data sources.
- Retrieving information in tests and controls.
- Supporting internal planning processes to achieve growth, profit, and share.
- Strategy Consultants complete various types of tasks throughout a daily workday. We examined several job listings for Strategy Consultants and found the following to be among those that are commonly listed under the job responsibilities for this position.
- Analyze Business Goals and Objectives
- One of the main roles of Strategy Consultants is to analyze a current business's goals and direction and ensure that practices align with company objectives. They will make suggestions to improve practices and adjust a company's goals and mission to increase performance and market share.
Study Market Trends
- Strategy Consultants are responsible for monitoring market trends to help a company adjust to changing conditions that affect goals and production. They will identify key markets in which a company should be involved and help companies adjust to be successful in market changes.
- It is helpful for companies to understand competitor practice and market behavior and it is up to Strategy Consultants to supply this information. They will analyze what works and what does not work for competitors to help their companies employ successful tactics and avoid pitfalls.
- Assist in Decision-Making Processes
- Strategy Consultants work closely with upper management and executives to help make key budgeting and production decisions. They evaluate current practices and make suggestions to cut costs and increase revenue by developing solutions for problems in these areas.
- Those who are successful in this position often display strong analytical, time management, collaboration and communication skills.
- They are detail-oriented forward thinkers who are familiar with all stages of project management and are adept at working with teams of diverse professionals, such as managers, business owners and other consultants. Strong presentation and creative skills are also crucial for Strategy Consultants.
In addition to these skills, Strategy Consultants should display the following capabilities:
- Analyze business operations and projects.
- Understand corporate goals and objectives.
- Conduct extensive market research.
- Implement strategic solutions programs and practices.