Executive Search at Vito India Advisors
Views:1181 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Strategy Manager - Process & Project Engineering Firm (5-9 yrs)
This role is with a listed Process & Project Engineering Company of a 1000Cr+ setup and the person would be the core member of the Strategy group at the Chairman's office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Chairman's office
- Analytically and factually defining various parameters of assessment across various businesses of group - so as to evaluate and drive performance through periodic reviews
- Covering all areas - financial, operational, legal, people, market, business model etc.
- Conducting relevant market and secondary research to explore new venues of improvement in existing business - benchmarking, best market practices. Then advising senior management on how to introduce these in business
- Identifying, researching and conducting due diligence of any new business opportunity - so as to ensure proper due diligence before entering into new business
- Based on assessment and analysis advising senior management on when to invest in a particular business as well as when to exit - accordingly driving the whole process
- Assisting in tracking, reporting to and managing communications with current and potential stakeholders (as support to senior management) - investors, board, etc.
- Preparing all relevant documents and process for any requirement of senior management - strategy, review, due diligence, investors, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- BE (Chemical) + MBA with 5-8 years of experience
- Exclusively for candidates with experience in IB, PE, VC, Consultancy & M&A strategy
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including substantial experience in financial modelling and valuation
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research and collaborating with others to develop solutions
- Business case approach
- Exposure to Chemical/Engineering focus corporates/ Big 4's Advisory teams