Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:4092 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Strategy Leader/Chief Of Staff - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
Looking for Strategy Leader/Chief of Staff reporting to the CEO for leading BFSI Company.
This is a new role responsible for building the entire process and team from the scratch.
Some of the main KRA's -
- A strong pedigreed Strategy & analytical person with strong business acumen.
- A Self-starter with a lot of drive and energy to overcome resistance to change within.
- Setting a leader's strategic priorities: Helping a leader identify the areas where they must direct their focus and identifying metrics for success. Revisiting regularly and evaluating progress.
- Strong strategy and Project Management professional whose strength is communicating in a very impactful manner with diverse set of people through presentations and crisp communication skills.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiative.
- Strategically managing a leader's time: working with assistant, looking at long term travel calendar, evaluating opportunities and determining fit with priorities.
- Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the leader has all of the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications: drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for the CEO.
- Monitoring information flow: ensuring a CEO's involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
- Leading annual strategic planning for the company.
- Creating & updating dashboards for reviewing key performance indicators.
Preferably MBA as a PG qualification with 12 - 15 years of experience from BFSI / FMCG and Retail industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.