Strategy Consulting Role - Healthcare (7-10 yrs)
Healthcare consulting role
Healthcare experienced resource contributing to Value enhancement of client's business who are into hospital and healthcare operations.
The main responsibility would be gathering, interpreting, and using complex client data both financial and non-financial, to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize the results of our clients with a specific focus on Healthcare entities.
- Identifying gaps and supporting in implementing systems and processes.
- Understanding the capital and ownership structure of the client and assist in re-structuring based on best possible solution.
- Supervision of implementation of systems, processes and re-structuring activities and ensure completion.
- Preparing reports and presentations for fundraising including debt.
- Visiting clients periodically and suggesting best practices and support in implementing those best practices.
- Analyzing financial statements and interpret for the best possible improvement.
- Improving process efficiency of client's businesses.
- This role would be based in Chennai and it involves travelling at medium scale.
Experience: 2-5 years experience is a MUST in healthcare diligence/consulting teams with overall experience of 8 to 10 years.
1. Action oriented
2. Excellent communication skill.
3. People orientation to enable team to excel in their domain of expertise. People management skill is very important for this role.
4. Inter-personnel skills to liaison between client's management and their finance teams.
Academic Qualifications: CA /MBA with healthcare experience is a MUST & ability to work with stakeholders & decision makers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.