Senior Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:4179 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Strategy Consultant/Strategic Business Analyst - BFSI - IIT/IIM (2-8 yrs)
We have an opportunity with a BFSI Client for Mumbai & Bangalore Location.
No of Positions: 4
#Resources is responsible to manage fraud loss line of greater than $180MM annually. Check Fraud is a dynamic space, where the team has to be aware of the latest trends on-going on the attempted frauds by performing quantitative and qualitative analysis. Team is regularly involved in developing, maintaining, and improving strategies, processes and procedures within the assigned function, conducting complex analysis and providing accurate and concise results and further presenting the same to management. The team closely partners with other teams like Operations / Modelling / Business, etc and is regularly involved in discussions with senior leadership
Key primary responsibility :
- Proactively develop strategies in the Check fraud strategy space by leveraging business intuitive knowledge backed by statistical techniques
- Closely monitor latest attack / loss trends, provides accurate results and present findings / recommendations / strategy changes to Senior Management
- Ability to lead a team of analysts
- Expected to work on multiple projects with limited guidance
- Collaborate across functions to ensure up to date business knowledge
- Effectively mentors other analysts within same risk team and other risk teams to help them develop their risk management skills and knowledge.
- New Analytics team being setup in Bangalore for Contact Centre Operations
The Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) Operations Business Planning and Analysis (BP&A) Team is responsible for providing integrated planning and management services to support the successful execution of CCB Operations- business objectives. This team will own all short term/ long term forecasting while bridging the gap between the analytics team and real time groups. Some of the responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to: preparing call volume forecast, reviewing demand of the hour and creating and modifying capacity models, presenting analysis to Workforce Management team, meeting with management, peers, and other departments to discuss staffing and forecast analysis needs.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Be a part of the Demand Mitigation team and partner with Capacity Planning liaison to develop short-term volume forecasts and determine FTE requirements
- Provide accurate volume operational forecast based on monthly, daily and half-hourly intervals (variance goals will be established for each interval)
- Build the models for and maintain Daily & Interval level volumes forecasts for contact centers
- Provide input to Capacity Planning liaison on long-term volume forecasts
- Automate current processes and find opportunities for streamlining the matured processes
- Document the current processes with proper SOPs
- Perform analytics as required to identify call volume and arrival pattern drivers
- Conduct exploratory data analysis, select and engineer features, train, tune, and evaluate candidate models, distill and present findings, and create cloud-ready production and reference implementations
- Continuously review and improve forecast models to determine more accurate and efficient methods.
- Communicate data findings through engaging stories that are easy to understand
- The candidate should have 2yrs to 8+ years of relevant experience in Data Science ( preferably Operations Research and Forecasting)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Statistics / Operations Research /Mathematics
- Strong background in two or more of the following areas: Computations/statistical learning theory, scalable systems (e.g. Spark, Hadoop), large scale data analysis, optimization, functional analysis and deep learning
- Proficiency in SAS
- Experience of working with International Partners in an Offshore and Onshore model is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of banking/contact centers is preferred