Director at Stalwart Management Consulting
Views:829 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Strategy Consultant - Sales/Digital Commerce/RTM/GTM - FMCG (7-20 yrs)
Sales/RTM/GTM - FMCG - Females Preferred - IIM/FMS/SP Jain/XLRI/XIMS/ISB
Go To Market/Route To Market Role - India Business - CIGS - FMCG - IIM/FMS/SPJain/XLRI/XIMS/ISB
Hiring for Strategy consultant - Route to Market - Consulting (India Business)
Location : Mumbai/NCR/Bangalore
Key Responsibilities :
- Route to market Consulting (Sales, Distribution, B2B, eCommerce, Trade promotion etc.) for CPG clients in India and APAC.
- Formulate the strategy, vision and execution plan for RTM transformation for CPG companies, leveraging Digital and technology.
- Conceptualizing and designing analytics services in the RTM area for CPG companies.
- Lead teams to deliver Route to market consulting projects for leading CPG clients.
- Business Development and shaping proposals in the RTM area.
- Build Relationships with Industry RTM leaders and build Accenture business.
- Creating the RTM Strategy for clients involving an ambition around physical and mental reach to drive top and bottom line growth including but not limited to General Trade, Modern Trade, ECommerce, New evolving channels etc.
- Other skills /experience (preferred) would be Digital Commerce, Modern trade, Rural distribution
Knowledge and skill requirements :
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
- The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the "C - Suite" executives