HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:4730 Applications:1061 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
Strategy Consultant - Planning (3-10 yrs)
- Learn about the client's business challenges and technologies to understand their business needs.
- To take ownership of 3-5 mini-projects within a large program and manage them end-to-end.
- Outline the scope of the work and identify and map out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives
- The role involves a combination of content diagnosis, solution design, and facilitating implementation through first principle problem solving, leveraging organizational learning, extensive stakeholder discussions, data analysis, field-work, etc.
- Provide respectful feedback to company management
- Meet with client to ensure the provided solution is working
- Graduate/ Post-graduate degree from a top institution (Tier-1)
- Strategy planning and Operations experience is must
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills ( written and verbal)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset