Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:310 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Strategy Consultant - HR Transformation - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (2-10 yrs)
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client is looking for a strategy consultant to support them on a large HR transformation project with a leading bank in India. They are looking for somebody with prior experience working on strategy projects preferably in the financial services or the banking industry.
Below summarises the functions the consultant will be required to perform :
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
- Manage overall module while working with rest of the project team (including Partners)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Experience needed :
- 2-8 years of experience;
- Prior experience in the financial services industry
- Good communication & client management skills
- An MBA from a top tier university is mandatory
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 12-month contract. The selected consultant would be required to relocate to Chennai for this project.