Director at Hashtag HR
Views:2172 Applications:813 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Strategy & Business Planning Role - Manufacturing (1-5 yrs)
- Work with leadership team on design and deployment of both short-term and long-term strategic business objectives
- Bring key business insights and trade-offs to the table for management decision making
- Participate in key organization strategic initiatives
- Partner with other functions including sales, operations, human resources among others in deployment of a diverse set of business initiatives
- Provide inputs on organization goals to business planning, F&A and other functional teams to drive the organization agenda
- Undertake market & financial analysis of key competitors and share feedback with management
- Market Assessment : Experience in market assessment, market sizing and analysis, customer analysis, trend analysis, business case development etc;
- Strategy Development and Business Planning : Current state and gap analysis, future state strategy development, value proposition creation etc;
- Competitor Assessment : Competitor landscape assessment, competitor market performance and strategies, products and offerings analysis, SWOT analysis etc;
- Research Analysis : Ability to synthesize complex information and generate detailed insights based on primary and secondary research information, with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis etc;
- Financial Analysis : P&L Forecasting, EBITDA analysis, gross margin impact analysis, developing cost models, revenue models etc
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge and proven success in supporting teams throughout the design and implementation of changes to strategy and operations (including people, processes, and technology changes).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.