Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:2673 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Strategic Sourcing Lead - CAPEX/OPEX - FMCG - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS/SP Jain (4-7 yrs)
MBA from Tier 1 - Prefer NITIE, SP Jain, IIT Bombay
- Efficiency insourcing is a critical enabler to achieve scale and profitability. The Strategic Sourcing Lead will be expected to identify and drive cost optimization initiatives across all businesses of the organization.
- The role reports to the CFO of the organization and will primarily be responsible for OPEX and CAPEX reduction targets.
- This will require the application of sourcing levers such as new vendor identification, negotiations, material specification optimization or demand management to multiple sourcing categories.
- Additional responsibilities include supporting product upgrade initiatives to improve customer experience (eg. sourcing better quality ingredients for our foods business, introducing -branded equipment in our fitness centers etc.)
- The individual in this role will work closely with operations & expansion teams.
- 5+ years of work experience in procurement (either in functional roles or as a consultant), excellent analytical and project management skills, strong written and verbal Communication.