Talent Acquisition at SearchEnds
Views:3858 Applications:788 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Strategic Role - Human Resources (10-12 yrs)
- Be the business leader with HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee expectations.
- Oversee and manage best in class HR service delivery model, talent management strategies, total rewards, organization design, best in class talent acquisition and managing the transformation.
- Align business practice with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyze, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR interventions.
- Partner in the process of Policy formation and ensure implementation and adherence to the policies.
- Build a strong Talent Pool for the organization through Succession planning and create adequate succession pipeline.
- Create talent management strategies and develop strategic relationship with business to drive org goals.
- Be the guardian of change management - for changes that have any people implications. Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.