Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2430 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Strategic Manager - Global Partnerships Development - North America/EU Market - Tech Firm - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI (4-8 yrs)
Strategic Manager - Global Partnerships Development || Global Tech firm with productivity app suite
- Drive partnerships with B2B tech companies who in turn have 100k+ customers
- Represent the organization at multiple annual international industry events and identify new partnership opportunities
- Establish relationships with CEO/CTO/CMOs at these companies
- Manage Business Development cycles diligently and own the entire journey of prospecting, pitching, solutioning, closing and piloting
- Deeply understand partner offerings and business models to integrate and bundle Flock's products with that of the Partner
- Suggest best practices and implementation model to partners to maximize value by adopting and offering various suite products to their customers
- Craft personalized pitches, product demos and collateral
- Study and propose deep product integration opportunities with the partner to create an amazing experience for their customers and enable them improve metrics like revenue, customer engagement and retention.
- Coordinate with product and tech teams to maintain customer momentum and resolving blockers.
- Manage the post-sales relationship with customers to maximize value and uncover other strategic opportunities.
Ideal Candidate -
- 2+ years of tech product/software development experience
- 2+ years of Business Development/Business Analyst experience
- Exposure to North America/EU market
- Post Graduate in Sales and Marketing from Tier 1 B-school
- Graduation in Computer Science/IT from Tier 1 Engineering College
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.