Principal Consultant and Founder at Talent Scape
Views:364 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Strategic HR Manager - Marketing/Media/Digital Agency (5-6 yrs)
- An amazing opportunity for an experienced, HR professional to lead, manage and evolve the HR function for our growing agency in Mumbai and collaborate with the regional offices in Delhi with a total headcount of approx. 200 staff.
- Help build Agency's culture and create best place to work organization through talent management, training and mentoring, talent attraction and constantly working towards improving Agency's employer brand.
- Create and implement company policies to provide a healthy, positive, engaged team and creative, transparent work culture. Ensure company values are lived by. To develop and deliver people management strategies aligned with the overall strategic aims and objectives of the business.
- Define and deliver on the HR Strategy while focusing on delivery of key business priorities
- Provide a people-centric approach to deliver strategic and commercial results
- Contribute at both a strategic and operational level in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support business aims
- Ensure current employment legislation and best practice are followed
- Contribute HR input to annual business planning
- Set the standard
- Help steer the agency towards our goals
- Be an active voice within the Senior Management team
- Help to deliver all priority internal projects
- Mentorship and guidance to all junior and mid-level resources who require or ask for support
- Create and implement talent attraction strategy including systems and employer branding
- Support hiring managers in the recruitment of all talent
- Ensure managers are trained in interviewing skills and diversity
- Create and implement talent development plans and clear career strategy
- Create and implement regular review cycles and align to talent management strategy
- Work closely with senior and line managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, redundancy planning etc.), in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout all locations.
- Keep up to date with legal developments and advise management on compliance and risk factors.
- Manage investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with the MD and/or CEO.
- Develop and maintain an effective partnership across the business ensuring consultation and communication practices are routinely adopted to enable management to make effective decisions and successfully implement best practise.
- Ensure that employees are informed and updated on key business and organisational issues
Learning and Development
- Create and implement training and development plan with focus on the development of management skills for line managers
- In consultation with line managers, follow up individual development needs and source internal/ external training provision as and when required, monitoring training costs against budget
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years- experience in a fast-paced environment from within marketing/media/digital sector (agency experience would be highly desirable)
- Experience of leading the HR function in a growing, evolving and creative business
- Excellent track record of driving business performance
- Experienced in delivering on talent management, leadership mentoring and training
- Ability to implement business change programs and engagement initiatives
- Proven HR generalist including the ability to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice
- Experience of enhancing and continue building an engaged, healthy, creative and positive team culture
- Energetic and inspirational
- Mentoring and training experience
- Team player - flexible and challenging
- Influencer with exceptional people skills, will evoke trust and team culture
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Intrapreneurial, pro-active and self-motivated
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, email and the Internet
- Bachelors- or Masters- degree in HRM or business administration or equivalent