Strategic Growth Manager/Founder/CoFounder - Startup (5-8 yrs)
The company is looking for bright, creative, and analytical team member to undertake the crucial task of strategizing for increasing the international spends on its flagship international payment product.
Job Responsibilities :
- Own/manage product & business strategies to achieve overall International Spend target
- Develop predictive analysis models to drive International Spends through
- New user acquisition
- Develop acquisition strategies based on analytics and competitive/market intelligence to drive International Spending
- Identify various partner channels through which high end acquisition can be driven
- Recommend allied product/business improvements to Increase international spend/ penetration
- Develop business and product road map
- Collaborate with Banking and non-banking partners to increase avenues for increasing International Spends
Desired Profile :
Entrepreneurial experience in a startup is a must have.
Workex : 5+ years of relevant work experience
Education : B.Tech/B.E/ MBA - from Premier Institutes
- The ideal candidate has either successfully built businesses from scratch/ entrepreneurial experience is an added advantage
- Energetic and self-starter with analytical mindset and problem-solving capability
- A desire to understand consumer behavior and mindset
- A quick learner and can adapt to the changing dynamics in the business environment
Compensation : Excellent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.