Consultant at Executive Track Associates
Views:200 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Strategic Communication Role - Hospitality (9-18 yrs)
Opening for Communication (Female) for Reputed Hospitality Industry - Mumbai
- Providing a first level of response to media inquires. Serve as a strategic communications resource and advisor to communications teams and management. This would include advising management on media response strategies.
- Maintaining effective media relations for maximum benefits and coverage.
- Recommending and proposing inputs to define the appropriate image for the organization.
- Developing, coordinating and executing communication plans that support business initiatives and strategies.
- Interact with and manage high end powered clientele of the organization.
- Working collaboratively with in a cross functional team environment to ensure consistency and accuracy of messages.
- Planning and organizing company communications activities, which includes corporate relationship building events.
- Develops and conducts training programs and schedules for departmental staff in collaboration with the training department and departmental outlets. if relevant.