Strategic Assistant - FMCG/Healthcare - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Job Profile :
- To work closely with the MD and the respective business heads in order to achieve strategic objectives for the organization
- Responsible for business data analysis and preparation of business presentations for internal and external stakeholders consumption
- Drive project management for all projects emanating from the MD or business head's office, including putting resources together, monitoring, reviewing and providing implementation support where needed
- Establish connect across the organization and identify best practices, collect data, opinions, understand current scenarios, data mining, estimation & presentation of facts, data analysis, insights, from internal and external eco-system
- In conjunction with the MD, create agendas for all important meetings, drive key actions and follow up with constituents
- To conceptualize and implement new business processes, business excellence programs across the group
- MBA from tier 1 institutes
- 2- 4 years of experience in consulting, strategy or a similar position in FMCG or Healthcare companies is preferred
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting diverse data.
- Exposure into global business environment, business strategy & intricacies of management reporting & talking to investors/board members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.