Leadership Hiring at Quess Corp
Views:951 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Strategic Analyst - Group CEOs Office (4-9 yrs)
Reporting to : Group CEO
Job Summary :
The Strategic Analysts will be responsible for all the businesses within Quess. He/She will work alongside other business analysts.
- Executing cross-functional, cross-business programs which have a high business impact.
- Getting complex things done, cutting across silos (analysis and execution)
- Performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and assisting the Heads on formulating new processes.
- To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements :
- A bachelor's degree with an MBA/CA from Premier institute
- A minimum of 4 years- experience in business analysis or a related field.
- High energy and action orientation is a must.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation & technical skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
ABOUT QUESS CORP LTD :
Quess Corp Limited (BSE: 539978, NSE: QUESS), is India's leading business services provider. At Quess, we excel in helping large and emerging companies manage their non-core activities by leveraging our integrated service offerings across industries and geographies which provides significant operational efficiencies to our clients.
Quess has a team of over 3,77,000 employees across India, North America, South America, South East Asia and the Middle East across segments such as Industrials, Facility Management, People Services, Technology Solutions and Internet Business.
Quess serves over 2300+ clients worldwide. Established in 2007, Quess is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and has a revenue of over 1.5 B USD as on June 2020.
Quess Corp is a step-down subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Group; held through its Indian listed subsidiary, Thomas Cook India Limited.