Principal Consultant at Fortune HR Consultant
Views:23670 Applications:1932 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Strategic Accounts Manager - BFSI (1-3 yrs)
Strategic Accounts Manager - BFSI Pune and Ahmedabad
Strategic Accounts Manager - Customized Credit Assessment Model
Opening with A Leading MNC, Mumbai.
Candidates from MBA Tier I and Tier II B-Schools preferred.
Designation : Strategic Accounts Manager - Customized Credit Assessment Model
Job Role :
- New Customer Acquisition for C-CAM Products of Risk Management Solutions
- Helping Large Corporate to streamline their Supply Chain & manage the risks involving their customers, vendors & dealers.
- Interacting with the CFOs, NSMs, International Purchase Office, Channel Management Team of Large Corporate
- Enhancing the portfolio of Risk Management Solutions division by acquiring corporate accounts for customized credit assessment of their respective supply chains and exploring opportunities for market research, industry benchmarking studies and business plan validation.
- Strategic Account Management: Facilitate repeat business from strategic high value customers by offering solutions that enhances their business preposition and mitigates risks in their business.
- Portfolio Enrichment: Interacting with suppliers and vendors of strategic accounts and suggesting rating mechanism to establish their credibility and trustworthiness in the SME space, hence contributing towards business development .
- Cross Selling: Exploring opportunities with existing and new accounts to cross sell high margin products.
Contact details :