Strategic Account Manager - BFSI (5-15 yrs)
Responsibilities of the position:
- Understand suite of our products and communicate value to CFOs of Fortune 500 and High Turnover Indian companies.
- Being able to effectively navigate target organisations (end users, influencers, decision makers) and managing the end-to-end sales cycles within defined timeline
- Gather competitive landscape insights and help distinctively position our USP to ensure deal closure.
- Develop deep expertise on our existing and new offerings and facilitate building of detailed customized pitches and proposals.
- Co-ordinate and close all contractual documentation for closure and revenue collection.
- Regularly updating the sales data in CRM for tracking and analysis
- Experience of selling to corporates in India and have a proven track record.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in enterprise sales.
- Graduation/Post Graduation mandatory.
- Should have the hunger to constantly learn and innovate.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills to be able to convince prospects
- Strong consultative selling ability & ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end
- Knowledge of strategic account sales techniques and processes including understanding customer needs, overcoming objections, developing business cases, negotiating, and closing complex deals.