Strategic Account Manager - BFSI (5-15 yrs)
Responsibilities of the position:
- Understand suite of our products and communicate value to CFOs of Fortune 500 and High Turnover Indian companies.
- Being able to effectively navigate target organisations (end users, influencers, decision makers) and managing the end-to-end sales cycles within defined timeline
- Gather competitive landscape insights and help distinctively position our USP to ensure deal closure.
- Develop deep expertise on our existing and new offerings and facilitate building of detailed customized pitches and proposals.
- Co-ordinate and close all contractual documentation for closure and revenue collection.
- Regularly updating the sales data in CRM for tracking and analysis
- Experience of selling to corporates in India and have a proven track record.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in enterprise sales.
- Graduation/Post Graduation mandatory.
- Should have the hunger to constantly learn and innovate.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills to be able to convince prospects
- Strong consultative selling ability & ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end
- Knowledge of strategic account sales techniques and processes including understanding customer needs, overcoming objections, developing business cases, negotiating, and closing complex deals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.